CLOVER'S JULY WEBINAR
USING SUSTAINABILITY AS
A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
On July 28th we dove into what you need to know about sustainability to take advantage of this rapidly growing market.
A recent study from IBM showed that 73% of business executives surveyed expect their sustainability goals to help them drive business results that last. Sustainability is no longer a nice to have. It’s become an integral component of many organizations’ go-to-market strategy. If you aren’t providing your customers with environmentally friendly purchasing options, you can bet someone else will.
Key topics included:
- ESG, LCA, circular economy. Understanding the lingo so you can confidentially talk about sustainability with your customers.
- Who is the target audience for sustainability and how can you meet their needs?
- Opportunities for sustainability in the federal, state, local, and education sectors.
- Tools and talk track for communicating the sustainability value proposition of remanufactured printer cartridges.
- A review of Clover Imaging’s new Life Cycle Assessment.
- Sustainability resources available to Clover Imaging partners.