NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Clover’s St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who complete the entry requirements described in the “How to Enter” section below and who are at least 18 years of age and of the legal age of majority in their state of residence as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty United States of America and the District of Columbia, and is void where prohibited by law or restricted in a manner inconsistent with these Official Rules. Clover Technologies Group, LLC (the “Sponsor”) its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in any aspect of this Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes and the interpretation and application of these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM (midnight) CST on March 4, 2019, and ends at 12:00 PM (noon) CST on March 17, 2016(the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To be eligible for a prize you must like or follow CIG on LinkedIn, Twitter, or both. Each day during the sweepstakes period a trivia question will be posted on CIG’s LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. If you submit a correct answer to that day’s trivia question you will be awarded one entry into the entry pool. You may submit multiple answers during each day but you will only receive one entry per day regardless of how many correct answers you submit. Thus, if you submit a correct answer during each day of the Sweepstakes Period you will be awarded a total of 10entries into the entry pool.
You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, social media accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, software, online, Internet or technological malfunctions or for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, mutilated, postage-due or misdirected mail, correspondence, requests, claims or other errors or problems in connection with or relating to the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as contemplated in the Official Rules, including if due to computer virus, bugs, tampering or technical failures which compromise the administration or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry procedure or the Sweepstakes Site or violates these Official Rules.
- Prizes: Prizes for each day of the Sweepstakes are as follows: Monday, March 11th - $200 Visa Gift Card; Tuesday, March 12th - $500 Visa Gift Card; Wednesday, March 13th – Apple iPad version 6, 9.7 inch, space grey, 32GB, wifi only, having an approximate retail value of $329; Thursday, March 14th – Apple iPhone 8, space grey, 64GB, on the carrier specified by the winner, having an approximate retail value of $599.00; and Friday, March 15 - $2000 Travel Voucher. Actual/appraised value of each prize may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If the actual value of any prize is less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, such winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, publicity and/or trade purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Starting on March 11, 2019 and continuing through March 15, 2019, at noon CST each day, one winner will be selected from the entry pool by conducting a random drawing under the direction of Sponsor. Subject to confirmation of each winner’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the winner selected on March 11, 2019 will receive the March 11 prize, the winner selected on March 12, 2019 will receive the March 12 prize, and so on. Entrant’s may only win one prize over the course of the Sweepstakes, thus, if an entrant wins a prize on any day during the Sweepstakes the entrant is not eligible to win a prize on any subsequent day of the Sweepstakes. If a previous winner’s name is chosen on any given day, another random drawing will take place from the entries received by noon CST on the day in question to select a new winner.
Sponsor will post each day’s winner on Sponsor’s LinkedIn and Twitter accounts, and will attempt to notify selected entrant(s) via direct message or email within five (5) days following the applicable drawing. To be confirmed a winner, the entrant whose entry is selected may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of notification attempt, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity release (the “Release”) (where permitted by law) or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined. A failure to claim a prize and return the completed Release within ten (10) days from attempted notification may, at Sponsor’s election result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
The receipt by winner of a prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with these Official Rules and any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering the Sweepstakes you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, your name, username, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further review, approval, or compensation.
- Terms: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email communications periodically from Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies. You can opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communications.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PORTION OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE DIRECT COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
No liability or responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties resulting from participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or by submitting or downloading any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by any of the Released Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Sweepstakes Site, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestions on the Internet or the Sweepstakes Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention or error with respect to the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of Prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Sweepstakes Site. Use of Sweepstakes Site is at user’s own risk. The Released Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the Sweepstakes Site or the download of any information from the Sweepstakes Site.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction.
- 13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Clover Technologies Group
Attn: St. Pats Sweepstakes
2700 West Higgins Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Requests must be received no later than April 15, 2019. Limit one request per outer mailer.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Clover Technologies Group, LLC, 2700 West Higgins Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
- No Affiliation: All prizes are furnished exclusively the Sponsor. Visa, Amazon, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Visa, Amazon, Apple, and Apple, respectively, none of whom is endorsing, sponsoring, or in any way affiliated with this Sweepstakes.