Clover Imaging Group (Clover)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Clover Imaging Group?
We are relentless in our commitment to our customers and delivering an exceptional customer experience. We are the largest provider of remanufactured printer cartridges in the world. We offer the largest assortment of products and services including award-winning remanufactured printer cartridges, parts, managed print and technology services, collection programs and unparalleled marketing and sales support.
- I am a new Clover customer, how do I set up an account?
You should have already received your account number. We have also added your LMI customer ID as a cross reference on your account. If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-866-734-6548.
- Will I have to fill out any new paperwork for Clover?
Yes, please complete the credit application. If you have any questions, please contact our Accounts Receivable Department at 855.975.7422 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are entitled to sales tax exemption, please complete the applicable certificates below and email them to email@example.com
- Will my credit terms and freight terms remain the same as my LMI programs?
Credit terms and conditions will remain the same. In some cases, your freight terms may have changed based on economic indicators.
- Are my LMI part numbers changing?
LMI part numbers will remain the same for ease of ordering.
- What happens to my rebates with LMI?
All LMI rebates were carried over effective September 19, 2019.
- What do I need to do on my side?
Please set up Clover Tech as a vendor, change remit to, complete credit application and reseller certificate.
Common Clover Imaging Documents
Below are links to 6 sample documents:
- order confirmation
- shipping confirmation
- packing slip
- destination label for desktop delivery
- corner wrap box label with an example of a custom logo
- When is the last day to order from LMI directly?
The last day to place orders directly with LMI is Friday, September 27th prior to 5:00 p.m. CST.
- How do I place an order with Clover?
We offer the same ordering options as LMI including phone, email, XML (PO Processor), Web and EDI.
- We use XML (PO processor) for orders, how do I get set up with Clover?
Clover is currently working with the integrators, but if you already have an account with ECI, please contact your ECI representative and have Clover/West Point added as a vendor.
- If I ordered through lmisolutions.com, where will I place my orders?
The LMI website (www.lmisolutions.com) will automatically be redirected to www.cloverimaging.com. If you previously had a web account, we are automatically setting you up and will provide your login details separately.
- How are you handling credit card orders?
For security reasons, credit card numbers and information were NOT transferred to Clover. All customers paying via credit card must provide credit card information at the time of their first order.
- Does Clover offer Lexmark Compliant products?
Yes, Clover has a complete line of Lexmark compliant products.
- Does Clover offer parts?
We offer a full selection of new and remanufactured printer parts through our sister company, Depot International. Depot international is an HP, Lexmark, Brother, Xerox distributor and authorized reseller.
- LMI Product Returns
Unfortunately, due to the terms of the agreement, Clover only purchased the assets and is unable to take back LMI product. LMI products purchased from Clover after September 30, 2019 will have a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Where will my inventory come from?
We have 10 strategically located distribution centers throughout the U.S. and our goal is always to ship from the closest location to ensure timely delivery. As of September 27, 2019, all LMI distribution centers will be closed.
- I have a custom label on the cartridge box, will this still print with my information?
Yes, we have transferred all logos and images into our system in advance.
- What about receivables? Who do I pay?
Any orders placed on or before September 27, 2019 at 5:00 PM CST will be invoiced by LMI and paid to LMI.
Any orders placed after 5:00 PM CST on 9/27 will be invoiced by Clover and remit to Clover.
- Who do I call about accounting questions?
For accounting questions, please contact the Clover Accounting Team at 1-855-975-7422.
- How do I contact customer support?
Our Customer Service team is ready and available to assist you
Website: www.cloverimaging.com Customer Service Phone: 1-866-734-6548 Customer Service email: firstname.lastname@example.org Customer Service hours: Monday – Friday 7am to 7pm CST
- Who do I contact about recycling?
All recycling programs will now be managed by the Clover Environmental Solutions team. For more information, please contact us at